Scone Concrete Industries was established in Scone in 2004, as a subsidiary of Violet Town Concrete Industries, manufacturing prestressed concrete fence posts.
Scone Concrete Industries was purchased in April 2014 by Coastal Precast Products Pty Ltd which began operations in 2002, supplying concrete precast products to the building and construction industry and civil construction in NSW & QLD.
Throughout the following years, the company has supplied concrete and precast concrete products to many customers in the rural sector and construction industries including major projects for power stations, coal mining, RTA and railways.
The team at Coastal Precast Products Pty Ltd, brings to Scone Concrete Industries years of experience manufacturing high quality concrete and concrete products, adding to Scone Concrete Industries extensive range of products.
Concrete is produced on-site using the highest quality local materials enabling strengths up to 80MPA for use in our products that’s 4 times stronger than normal concrete! Australian made reinforcing wire is used, guaranteeing consistent quality in all our products.
Scone Concrete Have Products to suit:
- Farming and Grazing – large or small farming operations.
- Building Sites– prestressed concrete retaining wall panels up to 3600mm x 1200mm.
- Federal and State Government Projects – highway reconstruction and realignment.
- Equine Industry – post and rail fencing.
- Special Orders – other precast or prestressed concrete products made to specification where possible.
- Material Storage – freestanding concrete bunkers.
- Roadworks – Jersey kerb barriers.
The benefits of prestressed concrete fence posts:
- Resistance – to fire and termites.
- Strength – is assured by combining the strongest concrete in its class, using quality Australian made reinforcing wire.
- Durability and Longevity – is the result of resistance and strength. It’s probably fair to assume that our posts will remain sound for at least fifty years, excluding impact damage.
- Driveable – pre-stressing (the same process as in making driveable concrete bridge pylons) gives our posts the strength to enable mechanical driving.
- Availability – production on a daily basis ensures a reliable supply.
- Value for money – our posts will outlast timber and steel posts.
- Reliability – a history of quality in production since 1984.